Join us in 2019 for our Summer Nights Trail Series in South Shields.
The run includes a challenging 5km course and a beginner trail 2.7km course within Marsden Old Quarry. The trails are a hidden gem in South Shields, with spectacular views over our coastline and as far as Northumberland.
The run is held once per month & has a friendly community feel with a competitive spirit. All abilities of runner are welcome to take part, especially if you’re new to trail running! The course includes everything you want in a trail run – challenging hills, exciting descents and great views at the top. Join us for a drink after the run in the White Horse Pub.
Enter Online for the full series or individual runs below.
Entries also available on the evening at registration.
6.15-6.50pm registration at the White Horse Pub. Quarry Lane. NE347QZ
7pm Start Time. The start area is located at the pub. The finish line is roughly 400metres away from the pub.
Wednesday 17th April – RESULTS
Wednesday 15th May – RESULTS
Wednesday 28th August – RESULTS
Wednesday 18th Sept – RESULTS PLEASE NOTE EARLIER 7PM START TIME DUE TO EARLIER SUNSET. HEADTORCH REQUIRED.
* Location White Horse Pub – postcode NE34 7QZ. Car parking, toilets and refreshments available.
* All Runners receive a South Shields Trail Series medal at the end of the series (Must take part in 2 races)
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards to Series winners
* Track your progress each month with our online results
* Take part in our Summer Nights Trail Series league table
* Get involved with the local running community and meet new friends
* Join the volunteers & runners for a drink after the run
* Entry available on the day at the White Horse Pub