Join our Award Winning Run Club for adults in South Shields. We are a friendly and encouraging group that support each other to achieve each other’s goals. Training is on most nights of the week led by local runner and coach Luke Adams.
Our run club is ideal if you’re looking to improve your running fitness and times, make new friends, build up your distances and train for upcoming running events.
Group meet ups are now between 6.30pm-6.45pm and sessions will last up to an hour. This allows for the group to follow the social distancing & small group guidelines and allows time to have a chat before setting off for the session.
Days and Times (Meet up between 6.30pm-6.45pm)
Mondays – Group Run to improve running fitness. Meet at New Crown pub NE33 3NG
Tuesdays – Beginners Run Club. Ideal for new starters. Meet at New Crown pub
Wednesdays – Speed training to improve running times. Meet at New Crown pub
Thursdays – Trail Run at White Horse Pub NE347QZ. Headtorch required throughout Winter
Sundays – 9am Run along the coastal trails at Whitburn
Members will receive
* A new Training Plan every month & virtual challenges/coaching
* Access to up 4 sessions every week led by local runner & coach Luke Adams
* A variety of different training sessions and running routes
* Access to the RES run club Facebook group & Strava Club
* Sessions suited to all levels of ability. Run between 1-5 miles in the sessions depending on your fitness.
* Club Member Discount on RES events and clothing
Yearly Membership includes 12 months of access to all coaching sessions led by Luke Adams
£100. Membership can be paid as a one off fee or monthly instalments.