Join our Award Winning Run Club for adults in South Shields.
The Run Club is on most nights of the week led by local runner and coach Luke Adams. The club is ideal if you’re looking to improve your running fitness and times, make new friends, build up your distances and train for upcoming running events.
COVID-19 – We’ve introduced new guidelines to make it safer for everyone to keep running and to follow the latest government guidelines. Social distancing is followed throughout sessions and our members must run as individuals, pairs or in small groups of 3. We regularly update our members on the latest guidelines and send out training and session plans online before training sessions.
Mondays Group Run to improve running fitness
Tuesdays Beginners & Improvers
Wednesdays Interval Training and Hills
Thursdays Trail Runs
Saturday Morning Group run along the coast
* A new Training Plan every month & virtual challenges/coaching
* All club sessions every week led by local runner & coach Luke Adams
* A variety of different training sessions and running routes
* Access to the RES run club Facebook group & Strava Club
* Sessions suited to all levels of ability. Different distance options to choose from.
Yearly Membership includes access to all coaching sessions led by Luke Adams