RES Virtual is a new online running club set up to motivate, inspire and give hope during these testing times.
We’re using Strava and our RES Run Club Facebook group as a community for people to post and share with others. All runs can be done on your own in your own time following the social distancing guidelines.
Why should I join the membership?
- Fun and enjoyable virtual challenges to complete (and updated regularly)
- A lovely group of runners to help support you online
- Individual & Group targets each week
- Share your photos with others and keep in touch
*** TO JOIN **
1. The membership fee is a donation towards Run Eat Sleep. You will be helping our local South Shields business during these difficult times and we hope to be back promoting our fun & inclusive events as soon as possible.
If you’re worried about struggling financially or employment, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you in to the club with confidence.
2. You will need to download the Strava app to share your progress as part of the group. Strava measures your distance & pace & you can upload it onto the system. It’s a bit like facebook for runners.
Download the app & Request to join RES Virtual club here https://www.strava.com/clubs/597178
3. You can request to join the facebook group to send us your posts/photos &
keep up to date at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1814826235494160