October Landmark Map & List
- You can complete the challenge from Monday 5th October to Sunday 1st November. Results will be posted on Monday 2nd November.
- The landmarks are listed in Alphabetical Order. You can visit the landmarks in any order you wish.
- Take a selfie or team photo close to the landmarks as safely & respectfully possible, to prove you have visited.
- Participants must share their team names, distance covered, photos & overall elapsed time in the Virtual Challenge Facebook group to submit their team.
- Runners MUST follow the latest government & social distancing guidelines, including when taking the photos.
- You can run or walk on your own, with family members or friends. If local guidelines change you may need to split your team into smaller groups or individuals.
- We advise you to take a fully charged mobile phone, money, drinks & snacks with you.
- You may complete the challenge by a combination of running & walking.
- We will take all submissions in good faith and hope you all enjoy the event for some light hearted running fun!
Map of Landmarks – CLICK HERE