Landmark Challenge December 2020
- We will post a photo of the start & finish point, each of the landmarks, and will provide a map to view on this webpage on Monday 21st December.
- All teams must complete the challenge on Sunday 27th December
- The landmarks will be listed in Alphabetical Order. You can visit the landmarks in any order you wish.
- Choose any landmark as your starting point. This must also be your finish point to complete a full circuit of the landmarks.
- Take a selfie or team photo close to the landmarks as safely & respectfully possible, to prove you have visited.
- Runners must send us their team names, distance covered, photos & overall elapsed time in the Facebook event page – CLICK HERE
- Results will take into account how many landmarks were completed & the time taken and will be available on Monday 28th December
- Runners MUST follow the government & social distancing guidelines, including when taking the photos.
- You can run on your own, with family members or with up to 6 people total in a team (if able to stay 2 metres apart at all times)
- We advise you to take a fully charged mobile phone, money, drinks & snacks with you.
- You may complete the challenge by a combination of running & walking.
- We will take all submissions in good faith and hope you all enjoy the event for some light hearted running fun!
1.Map of Route (Best viewed on a laptop/pc) CLICK HERE
2. Facebook Event Page CLICK HERE
3. List of Landmarks Below