Guided Trail Days
Join Run Eat Sleep’s Guided Trail Days with qualified Fell and Trail Running leader Luke Adams.
The guided trail days provide a chance to safely explore some new running routes around the North East. Led by Luke Adams, the runs are set at a comfortable pace and there are plenty of chances to take a rest on the route. It’s always a great morning out!
Places are limited to maintain social distancing and all runners must be comfortable running a 10km distance.
Saturday 9th January 8am
Meeting Point – TBC
- Explore new trails around the North East
- Meet New Runners
- Challenge yourself on the trails & hills at your own pace
- Run with qualified & experienced trail and fell running coaches
- You will need to bring drinks, suitable comfortable clothing, spare clothes for after the run and ideally a pair of trail shoes. (Feel free to bring a hot drink along in a flask for a socially distanced outdoor cuppa afterwards!)
- Email Luke@runeatsleep.co.uk for more details or to book your own private guided trail day with a group of friends.
The cost for the Guided Trail Days are £10. After completing payment below, you will be automatically added to the register and can simply turn up on the day and meet everyone before starting. Thank you for your support of our small local fitness business.