Great North Run PB Project
The Great North Run Personal Best Project is a 12 week online coaching programme with Luke Adams.
Luke has ran 1 hour 10 minutes for the Great North Run and has been named South Tyneside’s Fastest Finisher several times.
There will be 3 programmes you can follow dependant on your ability – beginner, intermediate and advanced and will include….
- A four week mileage and conditioning programme starting Monday 25th May
- A 12 week training plan based on YOUR fitness level starting Monday 22nd June
- Online Coaching with Luke Adams
- A Facebook Support Group with other runners
- Weekly Tips and Strategies
- Organised Weekend Long Runs with others
- Access to all of Luke’s best Running Resources
Online Videos teaching you….
- What pace to run in training
- What you should eat Before and After your Runs
- How to mark out your own Routes
- How to get fitter
- How to reduce your Injuries
On signing up to the programme below – you’ll be added to the closed facebook group and have access to the full programme from the start date.
Book your place now – £135 or 3 monthly instalments of £45
Current RES members (8 sessions or unlimited per month) will be included on the programme
You can also pay Monthly