Looking to start running this September?
We are looking to help beginners to running that may be worried about….
* Being way behind everyone else and at the back on your own
* Not fitting in & feeling like the odd one out
* Feeling like you want to run but need to walk more at the moment
If this sounds like you, the 6 week course is designed as an introduction into running, with friendly leaders to support. We know how it feels to start running and we’re happy to help you make a start & see you progress.
Every Tuesday from Tuesday 15th September
6pm-6.35pm from the New Crown, South Shields Seafront.
All members will have access to…
- Weekly group sessions. Sessions will be based in a small area so everyone is together at all times.
- Advice on what to do for homework in your own time
- Online group support
- Coaching Advice from 2 running leaders
- Progression to our other groups if and when ready
- Limited places available
The full 6 week course is £30.
A £10 deposit is required to book one of the places for the initial taster session, and the remainding £20 will be due after the initial taster session.
Once you have paid the deposit, you will be automatically added to the register and all you need to do is turn up at 6pm at The New Crown roundabout.