Join our Award Winning Run Club for adults in South Shields.
Days and Times
Mondays 6.45pm – Meet inside The New Crown – Focused on improving Endurance
Wednesdays 6.45pm – Meet inside The New Crown – Focused on improving speed
Thursday Trails 6.45pm – Meet at The White Horse Pub NE34 7QZ – Trail run on Cleadon Hills or Marsden Quarry
Please come down for a free taster week and see if it’s for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a taster week.
Member Application Form – CLICK HERE
Members will receive
* A new Training Plan every month
* Access to 3 sessions every week led by local runner & coach Luke Adams
* A variety of different training sessions and running routes
* Access to the RES run club Facebook group
* Sessions suited to all levels of ability. Run between 1-5 miles in the sessions depending on your fitness.
* Club Member Discount on RES events and clothing
Yearly Membership includes access to all sessions for 12 months
Membership can be paid as a one off fee or in 2 – 3 monthly instalments.