Join our Award Winning Run Club for adults in South Shields. We are a friendly and encouraging group that support each other to achieve each other’s goals. Training is on most nights of the week led by local runner and coach Luke Adams.
Our run club is ideal if you’re looking to improve your running fitness and times, make new friends, build up your distances and train for upcoming running events.
Days and Times
Mondays 6.45pm – Endurance Group Run to improve running fitness.
Tuesdays 6.45pm – Beginners Run Club. Ideal for new starters.
Wednesdays 6.45pm – Speed training to improve running times
Thursdays 6.45pm – Trail Run. Headtorch required throughout Winter for trail runs.
Contact email@example.com to arrange a taster session.
Member Application Form – CLICK HERE
Members will receive
* A new Training Plan every month
* Access to up 4 sessions every week led by local runner & coach Luke Adams
* A variety of different training sessions and running routes
* Access to the RES run club Facebook group
* Sessions suited to all levels of ability. Run between 1-5 miles in the sessions depending on your fitness.
* Club Member Discount on RES events and clothing
Yearly Membership includes 12 months of access to all coaching sessions led by Luke Adams
£100. Membership can be paid as a one off fee or monthly instalments.