Join our Award Winning Run Club for adults in South Shields. We are a friendly and encouraging group that love to run together. Training is on most nights of the week led by local runner and coach Luke Adams.
Days and Times
Mondays 6.45pm – Endurance Group Run to improve running fitness.
Tuesdays 6.45pm – Beginners Run Club. Ideal for new starters.
Wednesdays 6.45pm – Speed training to improve running times
Thursdays 6.45pm – Trail Run. Headtorch required throughout Winter for trail runs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a taster session.
Member Application Form – CLICK HERE
Members will receive
* A new Training Plan every month
* Access to up 4 sessions every week led by local runner & coach Luke Adams
* A variety of different training sessions and running routes
* Access to the RES run club Facebook group
* Sessions suited to all levels of ability. Run between 1-5 miles in the sessions depending on your fitness.
* Club Member Discount on RES events and clothing
Yearly Membership includes access to all coaching sessions led by Luke Adams
Membership can be paid as a one off fee or in 2 – 3 monthly instalments.