Latest Update 2021
Our Monthly Mile 2021 Series will begin on Wednesday 13th January. We are still keen to get the series started this year, but will be unable to hold our planned social distanced event due to the new restrictions. We still hold hope that we can do this as soon as the restrictions ease and will look at this on a monthly basis. For our January event – the rules are as follows….
1. Runners can register their entry or yearly membership at runeatsleep.co.uk/themonthlymile
2. All runs MUST be completed on Wednesday 13th January at any time and submitted on this date. This is to reduce the picking of choosing of best weather days & favourable conditions
3. To submit your runs, you can “post” on our Strava Club or email email@example.com
4. Runs can be completed on our course (if you live local) or your own course during the latest lockdown, but please keep the route as flat as possible to make it fair to others.
5. If you are using a phone or watch to measure your runs, please make sure you complete 1.00 miles.
We have to say a massive thanks to everyone that supported the event in 2020, to those that have registered for the new series, and to the volunteers who have offered to help hold the event
We will try to hold the run in an in person format as soon as we can practically do so. Places will be limited on any social distanced event once able to go ahead, and will be offered to yearly members & those that have taken part in the current series initially. We will be awarding the winners from the 2020 series once it is practical to do so
A big thank you again for your understanding & supporting our local community run. We can’t wait to see you all back & getting stuck in to the 1 Mile distance! Good luck!
Luke & The Monthly Mile team