Visit the North East’s most scenic walks with the newly formed North East Adventure Club.
Saturday 23rd September 9.30am – Location to be confirmed
Saturday 4th November 9.30am – Location to be confirmed
Saturday 15th December 9.30am – Location to be confirmed
To find out more & about upcoming adventures >> CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Why Join us?
* Come with us on regular adventures every 4-6 weeks throughout the year.
* Meet new friends that love the outdoors
* All ages and ability welcome
* Friendly, approachable and qualified leaders
* Visit the most iconic places in the North East
* Socialise with the group at a local pub/cafe afterwards
* Capture your own awesome photos in inspiring places
* Discover new places & routes to visit
* Designed for all abilities (please check with a doctor before undertaking any new physical activity)
* Discount on selected Outdoor Stores
What you will need to bring
* Comfortable footwear and clothing suitable for the weather conditions & forecast
* A packed lunch, drinks & snacks
* Provide your own transport (Lifts available from South Shields. Please car share where possible)
Highcliff Nab & Guisborough Woods
Sycamore Gap & Hadrians Wall
£50 for yearly membership starting in September (includes 8 Adventures)
£12 per Adventure