Join qualified Fell and Trail Running leader Luke Adams for trail runs across the North East. Runs will be a combination of running and some walking to learn the routes and keep the group together. All runners must be comfortable running a 10km distance.
Saturday 29th September 9.15am – Beamish Woods
Meeting Point – Shepherd & Shepherdess car park, Beamish. DH9 0RS
The cost for the guided trail days are £10. After completing payment below, you will be automatically added to the register and can turn up at the meeting point on the day where you will meet Luke and the other runners.
* Learn new routes which you can show your friends and use forever
* Meet new friends on the day
* Go for a cuppa and breakfast/lunch afterwards with the group
* Lifts available from South Shields.
* You will need to bring drinks, suitable comfortable clothing, spare clothes for after the run and ideally a pair of trail shoes.
Email email@example.com for more details or to book your own private guided trail day with a group of friends.